Yamaha’s Helm Master has made joystick control a pleasant reality for many boaters, and the latest generation of Helm Master EX takes this control to the next level. The new DEC binnacle control incorporates start/stop buttons, and critically, the system can now tie in Vetus bow thrusters. Also new are two autopilot patterns (Pattern Search and Williamson Turn in addition to existing Spiral and Zig-Zag), as well as new styling and the addition of “soft grip” material on the binnacle controls. The Helm Master EX matches up with single- to quint-engine applications.
- More programmed fishing functions
- True Autopilot with heading and course hold
- In-mode joystick adjustability
- More automated essential boat operations
- Fully electric steering for digital outboards 2.8L F150 – F350 B and C (XF425 features built-in electric steering)