Sketchy cell service is a perpetual problem on boats in many parts of the nation. But sketchy isn’t nonexistent, and if you place your cellphone or cell-equipped tablet within an inch or two of the small Shakespeare Stream wireless internet booster’s helm antenna, it’ll get an amplified signal that allows you to continue streaming data without all those annoying glitches and service drops. The device doesn’t require any extra plans or monthly payments, and you can even use it to boost multiple devices aboard by using your cell as a hotspot. Added perk: Installation is a breeze, and any competent boater will have no trouble setting up the system.
- Compatible Service Providers: Works with all AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon 5G, 4G, and 3G bands in the US and other major Canadian networks.
- Frequencies: 698-716 (728-746) / 776-787 (746-757) / 824-849 (869-894) / 1850-1915 (1930-1995) / 1710-1755 (2110-2155) MHz
- Maximum Gain: 50 db
- VWSR: ≤ 2.0
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
- Connection: FME-Male (Both Ends) Booster, N-Type Female, External Antenna
- Power Supply / Consumption: 5-15V DC, 2.1A Max. @ 12 V DC
- Throughput: 100+ Mbps
- Store Name: Shakespeare
- Vendor: Shakespeare
6111 Shakespeare Rd.
- No ratings found yet!