Ratchet mounts make it easy to raise or lower an antenna, but they allow for only 180-degree operation. If you want to rotate the antenna rather than raise or lower it, you need to break out that tool kit and loosen those nuts and bolts. Now, with the 6187 Ratchet, you can rotate the base 360 degrees as well as raise and lower the antenna through a 270-degree axis. The trick is in the ratchet itself, which is actually two ratchets in one that are controlled with a single handle. That allows you to raise, lower and rotate the antenna all with one motion. Threads are standard one-inch, construction is 316-grade stainless-steel, and there’s a cable slot for easy installation.
- Full 4D range of motion without the use of tools. Maximum mounting location flexibility and ease of use, setting a new standard for asthetics.
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Mounting: Deck or side mounting (can be installed at extreme angles)
- Bolt Holes: 5/16” diameter // 3” x 1 1⁄2” on center
- Thread: Standard 1”-14 (male)
- Store Name: Shakespeare
- Vendor: Shakespeare
6111 Shakespeare Rd.