Digital switching systems have become common on boats, but the YachtSense Digital Control System takes the tech another leap forward. This is a scalable, configurable, fail-safe automation system that has a unique modular architecture, giving boatbuilders the ability to scale digital control across an entire model line. Controlled via an Axiom MFD, the system boasts three layers of redundancy for the ultimate in confidence, plus manual overrides on top of that.
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12 Vdc / 24 Vdc
- Operating Voltage Range: 8 Vdc to 32 Vdc
- Maximum Output Current: 100 A per Master system / Remote system
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C (-13°F) to 55°C (131°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C (-22°F) to 70°C (158°F)
- Humidity: up to 93% @ 40°C
- Water Ingress Protection: IPx6