Raymarine Quantum 2 CHIRP Radar with Doppler Processing
Boost your situational awareness by running a radar with Doppler.
Regular radar can be tough to read onscreen, but Quantum 2 chirp radar with Doppler mode makes it far easier to figure out where all those blips and blobs are going. It can paint inbound traffic red and outbound traffic green, plus paint TrueTrails target history, so you know at a glance which general direction other boats are traveling. It can also track 25 MARPA targets, detect contacts from 18 feet away out to 24 miles, and talk with any Raymarine MFD running the LightHouse 3 operating system via both wired and wireless Wi-Fi connections.
- Doppler moving target display allows for superior situational awareness at-a-glance
- Fully automatic MARPA target tracking, along with manual MARPA mode
- Adjustable TrueTrails target history shows the motion history of moving contacts
- CHIRP Pulse Compression detects contacts as close as 18-feet for zero-visibility navigation
- 24-mile range for early detection of traffic, navigation aids, landfall and weather
- Immediate awareness – Quantum starts up and is ready to go in seconds
- Superior interference rejection eliminates noise from other radars
- Simplified installation with Wi-Fi or thin wire network connectivity
- Easy upgrade – Quantum 2 fits the same bolt pattern as other Raymarine scanners
- Lightweight and easy to install – Quantum weighs up to 50% less than comparable magnetron radars
- Safe emissions – mount Quantum anywhere onboard
- Low power consumption for extended battery life under sail
- Store Name: Raymarine
- Vendor: Raymarine
United Kingdom (UK)
- No ratings found yet!