Raymarine Evolution EV150 Autopilot System
The Raymarine Evolution EV150 Autopilot System provides everything you need to get steered straight in one single package.
If you need a modern autopilot that uses the latest tech, like a nine-axis EV1 sensor core, TrackIQ algorithms, and Hydro-Balance compensation for air contamination and prop-walk, the Evolution EV150 is just what the doctor ordered. This all-in-one package fits most small- to medium-size powerboats with hydraulic steering (4.9- to 14-cubic-inch systems) and includes a p70Rs color pilot controller. It also offers complete integration via SeaTalkNG and NMEA 2000 networking.
- Nominal Power Supply: 12 V
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.8 V to 15.6 V dc
- Drive Current Output: Maximum continuous 12 A at supply voltage
- Drive Clutch Output: No clutch connection
- Connections: Rudder reference sensor, Power, Drive motor, Ground
- Power Consumption (standby) main power supply: 300 mA (12 V)
- Power consumption (standby) SeaTalkng power supply: No power supply to SeaTalkng
- SeaTalkng LEN (Load Equivalency Number): 1
- SeaTalkng Power Out: No power supply to SeaTalkng
- Data Connections: SeaTalkng
- Installation Environment:
Operating temperature: -20ºC to +55ºC (-4ºF to +131ºF)
Storage temperature: -30ºC to +70ºC (-22ºF to +158ºF)
- Relative Humidity: Max 93%
- Waterproof Rating: Connector panel - IPX2, Drive electronics - IPX6Drip resistant
- Weight: 0.6 kg (1.32 lbs)
- Conformance: Europe: 2004/108/EC | Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2
- Store Name: Raymarine
- Vendor: Raymarine
United Kingdom (UK)
- No ratings found yet!