Tracking targets on radar has always been a bit of a challenge, but with the new Cyclone storming onto the scene, it’s now easier than ever. With the fast 60 rpm rotational speed, Doppler target tracking and automatic radar plotting aids, you can glance at the screen and see up to 50 targets with motion and hazard levels indicated by color-coding—even when you’re cruising at fast speeds. The Cyclone also boasts a curvaceous new design and low profile that gets it a best-in-class 100-knot wind rating. Open arrays are available in 3-, 4- or 6-foot models with two power-output options.
- Antenna Size: 3 / 4 / 6 Foot Array
- Max Range Scale: 72 Nm / 96 Nm
- Rotation Speed: 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 60 rpm
- Boot Up Time: 40 seconds
- Standy to Transmit: Less than 5 seconds
- Power Connection: 1x Power connector
- Data Connection: 1x RayNet connector
- Transmitter Frequency: 9370, 9400, 9430 MHz (User Selectable)
- Receiver Characteristic: Linear
- Receiver Noise: Less than 5 dB
- Store Name: Raymarine
- Vendor: raymarine
United Kingdom (UK)
- No ratings found yet!