Kicker Marine’s Freeair subwoofers (available in 10- and 12-inch models) have a sealed motor structure and sealed terminal cover, and are made of Santoprene, so they can handle splashes and the sun’s UV rays without taking a beating. No enclosure is needed (the subwoofers themselves meet or exceed ASTM standards for salt fog and UV exposure), so the Freeair subwoofers are ideal for mounting on small boats in tight spaces—especially where exposure can be problematic for lesser-built subwoofers. Added bonus: These models can be jazzed up with optional LED-lighted grilles.
- Two-Ohm or Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Co-molded Santoprene® Surround
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Polymer Basket Resists Corrosion
- Protective Terminal Cap
- Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure (ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test) (ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test)
- Store Name: KICKER
- Vendor: KICKER
3100 N Husband
- No ratings found yet!