If you want to have the ultimate sound system aboard, your system needs to incorporate a seriously potent subwoofer like the Kicker KM 10- and 12-inch models, made to push 175 watts of power. The best thing about the KM models, however, might be that they’re designed with a sealed motor structure and a sealed terminal cover—just like subwoofers designed for use without an enclosure. So even though they’ll be living in the protected environment of an enclosure, the KMs are designed with splash-proof construction, and UV light and salt-fog resistance. Be prepared not only to enjoy the cool vibes of the Santoprene sound core and marine-grade cone, but also to enjoy them for years on end.
- Two-Ohm or Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Co-molded Santoprene® Surround
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Polymer Basket Resists Corrosion
- Protective Terminal Cap
- Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure (ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test) (ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test)
- Store Name: KICKER
- Vendor: kicker
3100 N Husband
- No ratings found yet!