Call it freakishly advanced remote boat monitoring. With Garmin OnDeck, you get remote connectivity to your boat, as well as the ability to monitor its location and systems. At any time, you can open the ActiveCaptain app on your phone or tablet and instantly see the boat’s GPS location, battery status, bilge-pump activity, security-sensor status and more. The OnDeck hub connects to the wider world and you via 3G/4G cellular service, and can also be set up to notify you when changes in the boat’s systems are detected.
- Physical Dimensions Without Antennas: 9.1" x 1.9" x 5.6" (23.1 x 4.9 x 14.2 cm)
- Physical Dimensions With Antennas Pointing Up: 9.1" x 5.2" x 5.6" (23.1 x 13.2 x 14.2 cm)
- Physical Dimensions With Antennas Parallel to Mounting: 9.1" x 1.9" x 8.5" (23.1 x 4.9 x 21.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg)
- Power Consumption: 20 W max at 10 Vdc
- Input Voltage Range: From 10 to 32 Vdc
- Battery Life: Up to 48 hours
- Monitoring Frequency: 15 minutes
- Store Name: Garmin
- Vendor: Garmin
1200 E. 151st St.
- No ratings found yet!