Garmin LiveScope XR Sonar
Scope out the fish in real time from farther away than ever before.
Garmin’s LiveScope, and the shocking detail and real-time underwater sonar imagery it provides, has changed the way many anglers fish. And those changes have just become even more dramatic with LiveScope XR. The new XR version boosts range out to 500 feet in fresh water and 350 in salt water. Transducers are mounted on your bow-mounted trolling motor and can be pointed forward or down, or used in perspective mode. And if you already have and love LiveScope, you’ll be happy to hear that existing LiveScope systems can be upgraded to XR with a LVS62 transducer.
- Dimension: GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm); LVS32 transducer: 5.4” x 3.8” x 1.8” (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
- Weight: GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg); LVS32 transducer: 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Transducer Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer Cable Length: 20 ft
- Transducer Number of Pins: 21
- Temperature Range: GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15 C to 70 C; Panoptix LiveScope LVS32 Transducer: Operating: 0 C to 40 C
- Frequency: 530 - 1,100 kHz
- Maximum Depth: Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)
- Sonar Type: Live
- Target Separation @100': 22"
- Store Name: Garmin
- Vendor: Garmin
1200 E. 151st St.
- No ratings found yet!