The Garmin GPSMap 943xsv is a compact unit that will fit on virtually any helm, yet it features a high-resolution in-plane-switching touchscreen LCD. Fish-finding features like SideVu and ClearVu scanning sonar are built in, and you can run 1 kW chirp and even Panoptix LiveScope. Radar, autopilot, Fusion-Link, VHF, AIS and digital-switching compatibility are all also in the mix via NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183 and J1939 connections. You can also pair up with Garmin’s ActiveCaptain app via Wi-Fi.
- Physical Dimensions: 9.2" x 6.4" x 3" (23.3 x 16.2 x 7.6 cm)
- Display Size: 7.8" x 4.4"; 9.0" diagonal (19.9 x 11.2 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Display Type: WXGA display
- Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Mounting Options: Bail, flush or flat
- Polarized Support
- Power Consumption: Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 22 W
Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.3 A
Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.8 A
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Transmit Power: 1 kW traditional; 1 kW CHIRP
- Receiver: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 1
- Store Name: Garmin
- Vendor: Garmin
1200 E. 151st St.
- No ratings found yet!