Garmin GPSMAP 1243xsv
An in-plane-switching touchscreen is the face of the GPSMap 1243xsv, but this 12-inch unit has a lot more to offer in its heart and soul. Like other xsv units, it has all the fish-finding capabilities you want built right in, including ultra-high-def SideVu and DownVu scanning, plus 1 kW chirp traditional sonar, and the ability to pair with Panoptix and Panoptix LiveScope. It can also drive OneHelm digital switching, as well as all the usual goodies like radar and autopilot. Added bonus: It comes pre-loaded with BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVu g3 inland mapping, with Auto Guidance technology.
- Physical Dimensions: 12.1” x 8.9” x 3.2” (30.8 x 22.8 x 8.2 cm)
- Display Size: 10.3" x 6.4"; 12.1" diagonal (26.2 x 16.3 cm; 30.7 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WXGA display
- Weight: 6.6 lbs. (3.0 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Polarized Support
- Power Consumption:
Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.7 A
Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.2 A
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Transmit Power: 1 kW traditional; 1 kW CHIRP
- Receiver: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2
- Store Name: Garmin
- Vendor: garmin
1200 E. 151st St.
- No ratings found yet!