If you want the ultimate in accuracy, you’ll need a seriously sensitive GPS antenna, and the Garmin GPS 24xd fits the bill. It’ll provide position accuracy up to 1 meter, has 10 Hz update rates, and reads the positional pings of four different satellite constellations: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDou. It can nail down your heading reading to 3 degrees regardless of your speed, and has a built-in magnetic heading sensor to optimize chart stability, radar overlays and MARPA functionality. Naturally, the GPS 24xd is NMEA 2000-compatible.
- Dimensions (D x H): 3 19/32" x 1 15/16" (91.6 mm x 49.5 mm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz (201 g)
- Cable length: 19 ft 8" (6 m)
- Temperature range: -22° to 176° F (-30° to 80° C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy; waterproof to IPX7
- Compass-safe distance: 5.9" (150 mm)
- Power source input: 9-16 Vdc, unregulated
- Input current: 150 mA at 12 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 3 (150 mA)
- Position accuracy, typical marine use: < 50 cm, CEP 50%; < 1.0 meter, 88%
- Store Name: Garmin
- Vendor: garmin
1200 E. 151st St.
- No ratings found yet!