Why have mere relief shading when it could be high-resolution relief shading that depicts the ocean floor in vivid detail? Why plot a path when you could be using Auto Guidance technology to calculate a suggested route in seconds? Why have single-source charts when you could have combined Garmin and Navionics content? Garmin’s BlueChart g3 Vision charts put these questions to rest with 100 percent coverage of the continental US coastline, and you can even add raster charts via the ActiveCaptain app.
- Provides exceptional coverage, clarity and detail with coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
- Auto Guidance technology calculates a route using your desired depth and overhead clearance and provides a suggested path to follow
- Certain areas offer high-resolution relief shading, which combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure
- Includes depth range shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the shallow water shading feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth
- Store Name: Garmin
- Vendor: garmin
1200 E. 151st St.
- No ratings found yet!