Furuno Deep Impact DI-FFAMP
See deeper than ever before with this fish-finder amplifier.
Category Navigation & Sonar Tags 2021 Marine Electronics Guide, 2022 Marine Electronics Guide, Fish Finder, Furuno
The ability to blast out pulses at an intense 2 or 3 kW is the trick up the Deep Impact’s sleeve. Designed specifically to work with the NavNet TZtouch3, the DI-FFAMP utilizes both chirp and Continuous Wave signals to maximize depth penetration. Meanwhile, thanks to all that power, it can use either 5 kW or 10 kW transducers.
- Display Modes: Single (High or Low frequency), Dual (Both High and Low frequencies), Bottom-lock, Bottom-Zoom, A-Scope
- Frequency: 26.6 to 242 kHz
- Broadband (CHIRP): Available 2 ch
- Range Scale: Max. 3,000 m
- Output Power: 2 kW/3 kW
- Temperature: -15˚C to +55˚C
- Waterproofing: IP22
- Power Supply: 12-24 VDC, 43.1 W, 3.2-1.9 A
- Store Name: Furuno
- Vendor: Furuno
4400 N.W. Pacific Rim Blvd.
- No ratings found yet!