Thermal night vision is thoroughly cool, but the OTM260 amps up the cool factor with live thermal-video streaming. This handheld monocular has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity—as well as USB-C, so you can run it as a thermal-camera webcam—that can stream to any device supporting a web browser. It also has 2GB built-in memory that can be expanded with a microSD card. With all this tech packed into a handheld unit, you might be worried about how it will survive in the marine environment, but the OTM260 meets IP67 waterproofing specs. Plus, the housing incorporates a tripod mount. The core is a Bosun 12 VOx microbolometer, the display is quad-VGA 1280-by-960-pixel resolution, and the 3-volt lithium-ion battery provides up to four and a half hours of operation between recharges.
- Image Capture: Yes
- Display: Quad-VGA (1280x960) High definition display
- Internal Memory: 2 GB Internal Storage / Optional microSD™ Card (up to 128 GB)
- Digital Zoom: 1X | 2X | 4X | 8X
- Bluetooth: BLE 4.1+
- Geo Positioning [GPS]: Yes
- USB: USB-C; Power In; Video Out; Video and Image File Transfer
- Video Recording: Yes
- WiFi: Video Streaming
- Store Name: FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Vendor: FLIR Systems, Inc.
27700 SW Parkway Ave.
- No ratings found yet!