You wouldn’t dream of having a black-and-white TV, MFD or cellphone, so why should you accept black and white in your night-vision gear? The FLIR M364C turns the inky darkness into full-color imagery, blending thermal and high-definition visible-color video. That means you can see the difference between red markers and green ones, and this will remain true even in rough seas, thanks to the camera’s onboard gyrostabilization. Bonus features include a binocular-beating 30x optical zoom, ClearCruise object detection (which highlights obstacles in view), and seamless integration with Raymarine, Furuno, Garmin and Simrad systems.
- Detector Type: 640 x 512 VOx Microbolometer
- Field of View: 24° x 18°
- HD-SDI Lossless Video Output: Yes
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Network Video Output: Single H.264 Network Video Stream
- Pan & Tilt Adjustment Range: 360° Continuous Pan, +110°/- 90° Tilt
- Pan/Tilt: Yes
- Analog Video Connector Types: BNC
- Analog Video Output: NTSC
- Automatic Window Defrost: Standard at Power-Up
- EMI: IEC60945
- Lightning Protection: Standard
- Operating Temperature Range: -13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C)
- Salt Mist: IEC60945
- Sand & Dust Ingress: Mil-Std-810E or IP6X
- Shock: 15g vertical, 9g horizontal
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Vibration: IEC60945
- Water Ingress: IPX6 (heavy seas, power jets of water)
- Wind: 100 knots (115.2 MPH)
- Focus: Fixed 12ft (3m) to infinity
- Continuous E-Zoom: 8x
- Focal Length - Thermal: 18mm
- Video Refresh Rate - Thermal: 30 Hz
- Store Name: FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Vendor: Flir
27700 SW Parkway Ave.
- No ratings found yet!