Do you plan on running inlets at night, or cruising for long distances in all different conditions? Then you need night vision aboard. And when it comes to seeing clearly in pitch darkness, nothing will beat the M364C, which blends thermal and high-def visible color into Color Thermal Vision (CTV) views. Cool, right? What’s even cooler is that this camera enjoys gyrostabilization, with a 30x optical zoom that works better than binoculars to see things up close and personal, regardless of lighting conditions. The M364C integrates with most MFDs from Raymarine, Furuno, Garmin and Simrad.
- Detector Type: 640 x 512 VOx Microbolometer
- Field of View: 24° x 18°
- HD-SDI Lossless Video Output: Yes
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Network Video Output: Single H.264 Network Video Stream
- Pan & Tilt Adjustment Range: 360° Continuous Pan, +/- 90° Tilt
- Pan/Tilt: Yes
- Analog Video Connector Types: BNC
- Analog Video Output: NTSC
- Automatic Window Defrost: Standard at Power-Up
- EMI: IEC60945
- Lightning Protection: Standard
- Operating Temperature Range: -13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C)
- Salt Mist: IEC60945
- Sand & Dust Ingress: Mil-Std-810E or IP6X
- Shock: 15g vertical, 9g horizontal
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Vibration: IEC60945
- Water Ingress: IPX6 (heavy seas, power jets of water)
- Wind: 100 knots (115.2 MPH)
- Focus: Fixed 12ft (3m) to infinity
- Continuous E-Zoom: 8x
- Focal Length - Thermal: 18mm
- Video Refresh Rate - Thermal: 30 Hz
- Store Name: FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Vendor: Flir
27700 SW Parkway Ave.
- No ratings found yet!