Thermal imaging is great, but some mariners don’t need it. And even though they’d benefit greatly from an onboard camera with long-range abilities, cost can be a deterrent. That’s where the M300C comes in. This model utilizes a visible-light marine camera with a 30x zoom, providing far better long-distance imagery than even the best binoculars around. Its abilities will be even more useful in tough sea conditions because the camera has an internal two-axis stabilization system to counteract pitch, heave and yaw. The imaging sensor is low-light HD, so it will still provide an image even when your own eyes have trouble picking out distant targets on the horizon; nonwater obstacles are highlighted for easy identification.
- HD-SDI Lossless Video Output: Yes
- Network Video Output: Single H.264 Network Video Stream
- Pan & Tilt Adjustment Range: 360° Continuous Pan, +110°/- 90° Tilt
- Zoom: 30x Optical Zoom
- Analog Video Connector Types: BNC
- Water Ingress: IPX6 (heavy seas, power jets of water)
- Operating Temperature Range: -13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C)
- Pan/Tilt: Yes
- Store Name: FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Vendor: FLIR Systems, Inc.
27700 SW Parkway Ave.
- No ratings found yet!