Want to see far, far away, even in the dark of night? The FLIR M300C brings a long-range 30x optical zoom to an HD-visible/low-light camera, which works even better than binoculars and keeps on working from broad daylight clear down to 0.006 lux. (As a point of reference, with a quarter moon, you have about 0.01 lux.) That view remains solid in a pitching sea too because the M300C has two-axis gyrostabilization. Obstacles in the water are highlighted via integrated video analytics. Video over IP, analog and HD-SDI connectivity are all included. The camera will integrate seamlessly with MFDs from Raymarine, Furuno, Garmin and Simrad.
- HD-SDI Lossless Video Output: Yes
- Network Video Output: Single H.264 Network Video Stream
- Pan & Tilt Adjustment Range: 360° Continuous Pan, +110°/- 90° Tilt
- Zoom: 30x Optical Zoom
- Analog Video Connector Types: BNC
- Water Ingress: IPX6 (heavy seas, power jets of water)
- Operating Temperature Range: -13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C)
- Pan/Tilt: Yes
- Store Name: FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Vendor: FLIR Systems, Inc.
27700 SW Parkway Ave.