Raymarine Element S Navigation Display
Easy operation and a depth of data result in the ideal choice for cruisers and sailors.
Cruisers and sailors have different navigational needs than other types of boaters, and Raymarine developed the Element S with these folks in mind. Operation is fast and easy via the LightHouse Sport operating system, which can be customized for the way you enjoy cruising. Meanwhile, customizable quick keys give you fast access to nav pages, and live menus let you customize charts while seeing the nav display in real time. Critical cruising systems can also be incorporated, including AIS target overlay, autopilot, and sailing instrument display.
- From sailing to power cruising to fishing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favorite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favorite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse™ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging
- Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHF
- 7, 9, and 12 inch super bright display for all weather conditions
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- Rugged design and backed by Raymarine’s three-year warranty (product registration required)
- Store Name: Raymarine
- Vendor: Raymarine
United Kingdom (UK)
- No ratings found yet!