What’s worse than dead batteries on a boat? Not knowing that those batteries are about to die. But Balmar’s SG230 and SG235 can communicate with your NMEA 2000 network to keep you apprised as to your batteries’ condition at all times. Data including state-of-charge/state-of-health information, charge/discharge amps, and the time remaining to full discharge can be fed right to the MFD at your helm. And unlike some monitoring systems, these monitors can work with all battery chemistries, including the latest LiFePO4 power supplies.
- Learns and displays all critical battery parameters
- Supports for all common battery chemistries and voltages
- Intelligent, self-calibrating accuracy
- Large, bright, color display
- Expandable architecture
- Includes Display Shunt Gateway
- No ratings found yet!