A 30-degree beam width means the Airmar B75HW chirp-ready Tilted Element transducer can show you what’s beneath the boat in depths to 500 feet while still providing excellent target separation. The secret? A high-frequency 150 to 250 kHz frequency band that lets you chirp through a low-profile through-hull housing. That means that even small boats can enjoy the benefits of through-hull performance plus chirp resolution, and view what’s below while running full-tilt.
Price: Upon request
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 8 m (25')
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 24°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 70 mm (2-13/16")
- Transducer Element: One internal broadband ceramic assembly
- Store Name: Airmar
- Vendor: Airmar
35 Meadowbrook Drive
Milford, NH 03055
- No ratings found yet!