Airmar TM165HW Wide-Beam Chirp-Ready Transducer (Transom-Mount)
Get wide-beam chirp in a transom-mount version.
You wish your boat’s transom-mount transducer had the fish-finding capabilities of a wide-beam, through-hull chirp transducer like those found on big boats? Check out Airmar’s new TM165HW, which is ready to unleash the full potential of your chirp-capable fish finder with a patent-pending ceramic design boasting a 30-degree beam-width coverage area for triple the usual coverage under the boat. Chirp frequency range spans 150 to 250 kHz at 600 watts for fishing depths to 500 feet.
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 600 W with a maximum depth of 500 ft (152 m)
- High frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz, with a super wide 30° average beamwidth
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation.
- Wide beamwidth gives superior coverage under the boat.
- High-performance, low profile design provides excellent resolution at speed when installed properly.
- Features a plastic transom bracket and hardware
- Recommended boat size: Up to 25 ft (8 m)
- Recommended for planing hulls made from fiberglass, metal or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)
- Store Name: Airmar
- Vendor: Airmar
35 Meadowbrook Drive
Milford, NH 03055
- No ratings found yet!