Humans may have only five senses, but boats can have five times that number of sensors. What’s really needed is a management system for all that sensing, and Airmar delivers just that with the multinetwork protocol gateway SmartBoat system. This little tome of tech connects, controls and communicates all of the sensor data without the need for additional modules and/or NMEA 2000 cables and hubs. The embedded, wirelessly accessed (via Bluetooth) browser-based interface allows you to configure and control each sensor. Then, the unit can communicate directly with your MFDs or other onboard networks via Wi-Fi.
- SmartBoat modules are certified for use with NMEA 2000 networks and designed specifically for marine applications (IP67 rated). They are the marine components of AIRMAR’s new SmartFlex™ System products which support multiple network standards across many markets.
- SmartBoat modules all share a common set of features including built-in wireless networking support and browser-based configuration and management.
- Basic models provide highly configurable sensor interface for a wide range of analog devices and sensors including voltage, current loop sensors, resistive senders, thermistor and thermocouple temperature sensors, run detection, switch detection, relay control. And digital senders such a fuel flow meters, and engine data are also easily connected.
- Advanced models add support for multi-network bridging and management including multiple NMEA 2000 networks, NMEA 0183 support, and SAE J1939 engine interfaces.
- Digital Fuel Monitor interface using SmartBoat’s exclusive single and dual chamber models. These CAN based DFM sensors are easily connected to the ASM and configured using SmartFlex View. Fuel flow data is then available via NMEA 2000.
- Browser-based interface, SmartFlex View, is accessed from any laptop, tablet, or mobile device, which features intuitive, menu-driven navigation for set up, control and management of connected sensors and networks.
- Industry leading alerting and automation via SmartFlex Alert, and SmartFlex Filter provide the ability to directly configure interfaced sensors to report, alert and filter data through user programmed parameters.
- The SmartBoat System is ideal for boat builders and installers. System settings are easily saved and cloned for duplication on future installations.
- Store Name: Airmar
- Vendor: Airmar
35 Meadowbrook Drive
Milford, NH 03055
- No ratings found yet!