Airmar B275LHW Wide-Beam Chirp-Ready Transducer
Give your fish finder bigger eyes and better ears.
Category Navigation & Sonar Tags 2022 Marine Electronics Guide, 2023 Marine Electronics Guide, Airmar, Transducer
Ever wonder if there was a huge school of fish mere inches outside your transducer’s coverage area? Of course you have—but with the B275LHW you can just about double the area you see. This transducer’s fixed 25-degree beam width operates across the 150 to 250 kHz range, while a low-frequency band of 42 to 65 kHz boosts deep-water performance to 3,000 feet. Not only does the wider beam width increase your fish-spotting abilities—especially in the upper areas of the water column, where a narrow beam sees little because it’s still so tight—but it also provides excellent arches and awesome resolution.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW for great deep-water performance from the low frequency
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz
- High frequency: 150 to 250 kHz
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency delivers superior shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- High wide beamwidth yields more coverage for detecting fish in the upper-water column
- Bronze housing with high-performance fairing for optimal performance at higher speeds
- Also available as transom (TM275LHW) and pocket/keel (PM275LHW) mounts
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Store Name: Airmar
- Vendor: Airmar
35 Meadowbrook Drive
Milford, NH 03055
- No ratings found yet!