Find deep-dwelling game fish such as swordfish at impressive ocean depths (to 3,000 feet) with the Airmar B275LHW Wide-Beam Chirp-Ready Thru-Hull Transducer. With a kilowatt of power, the high-frequency chirp channel pings 150 through 250 kHz for shallower waters, while the low-frequency channel chirps 42 through 65 kHz for greater depths. The fixed 25-degree beam provides twice as much coverage as usual beneath the boat, and the transducer’s high-performance fairing improves performance at speeds over 30 knots.
Price: Upon request
- Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: 8 m (25') and above
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 20° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 33 mm or 1-5/16"
- Includes: High-performance fairing and mounting hardware
- Transducer Element: Eight internal broadband ceramic assemblies
- Store Name: Airmar
- Vendor: Airmar
35 Meadowbrook Drive
Milford, NH 03055
- No ratings found yet!