Serious bluewater anglers need serious performance in a chirp transducer, and the through-hull B265LH makes the grade. This unit pings through 130 to 210 kHz in high-frequency mode (with a 10- to 6-degree beam width), and 42 to 65 kHz in low-frequency mode (with a 16- to 25-degree beam width) via eight internal broadband ceramics. That means you get both awesome resolution down to 1,000 feet and serious range performance down to 3,000 feet. You’ll have the best possible frequency ranges to detect everything from bluefin tuna to squid. The B265LH can accommodate hull deadrises up to 20 degrees and fits a 1 ⁵/¹6-inch hole diameter.
- Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: 8 m (25') and above
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 20° with fairing
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 33 mm or 1-5/16"
- Includes: High-performance fairing and mounting hardware
- Transducer Element: Eight internal broadband ceramic assemblies
- Store Name: Airmar
- Vendor: Airmar
35 Meadowbrook Drive
Milford, NH 03055