The world of marine electronics evolves at a mind-boggling pace, with remarkable advancements emerging every month or two. The 2022 Marine Electronics Annual is a comprehensive buyer’s guide for everything that’s new, now, next in on-the-water technology. Featuring more than 50 products with reviews by the electronics editors of Boating, Yachting, Salt Water Sportsman and Cruising World, the guide is divided into five categories:
- Communication: VHF, Wi-Fi and smart watches.
- Safety/Security: Joystick docking, PLBs, thermal imaging, virtual distress signals, and monitoring systems.
- Navigation: MFDs, autopilot, chart plotters, radar, sonar, transducers and more.
- Entertainment: Drones, source units, speakers, subwoofers and more.
- Vessel Systems: Battery monitors, trim tabs, apps and more.